If you have problem while installing driver for Canon PIXMA MX922 and get an error or support code the cause can be on of the following :
The cause of following may have occurred the failure of Automatic Print Head Alignment.
- Print head nozzles are clogged.
- The paper of size other than A4 or Letter is loaded in the cassette 2.
- The paper output slot is exposed to strong light.
Tap OK on the touch screen to dismiss the error, then take the actions described below.
- Print the nozzle check pattern to check the status of the print head.
- Load one sheet of A4/Letter-sized plain paper and perform Automatic Print Head Alignment again.
- Adjust your operating environment and/or the position of the machine so that the paper output slot is not exposed directly to strong light.
After carrying out the above measures, if the problem continues after aligning the print head again, tap OK on the touch screen to dismiss the error, and then perform Manual Print Head Alignment.
For a full list of support codes for this printer, please click here.
Source : Canon Support Website